Psychology: Full Year Course
Face to Face Online Course in real time, taught by a state certified Teacher of Psychology.
IOE is Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools accredited.
- Free online orientation introduces tools of 21st Century online platform to all enrolled students before course begins
- Via online platform, teacher participates in Back to School Night to provide course overview to parents
- Course is integrated into district's bell schedule
- Every lesson is recorded and provided to students as a study artifact
- Online gradebook allows students and parents to track academic progress
- 24 hour tech support included
- Course is accessible anywhere with Internet connectivity: school computer labs, student home, and libraries
This course concentrates on the individual and his/her role in society, rather than the group. Some of the major topics studied will be learning, human behavior, personality, emotional and behavioral adjustments, and current problems in society. This psychology course is designed to introduce students to the systematic and scientific study of the behavior and mental processes of human beings and other animals. Students are exposed to the psychological facts, principles, and phenomena associated with each of the major subfields within psychology. They also learn about the ethics and methods psychologists use in their science and practice. In addition to classwork, a student will be expected to complete certain outside readings, small projects and short research papers