Pre-Calculus: Grade 11-12: Full Year Course
Face to Face Online Course in real time, taught by a state certified Teacher of Mathematics.
IOE is Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools accredited.
- Free online orientation introduces tools of 21st Century online platform to all enrolled students before course begins
- Via online platform, teacher participates in Back to School Night to provide course overview to parents
- Course is integrated into district's bell schedule
- Every lesson is recorded and provided to students as a study artifact
- Online gradebook allows students and parents to track academic progress
- 24 hour tech support included
- Course is accessible anywhere with Internet connectivity: school computer labs, student home, and libraries
Students take what they learned in Geometry and Algebra 2 and prepare for a future course in Calculus. They extend their understanding of rational, exponential and logarithmic functions that they learned in Algebra 2. Using trigonometric functions students will simplify expressions and prove identities. They will model real-world situations with vectors and parametric functions. Students explore discrete mathematics such as sequences and series.