Advanced Placement English Language & Composition: Full Year Course
Students should be highly motivated and possess superior writing and analysis skills. Participation in this class will prepare students for the exam. Depending of the college or university, students may earn college credits by passing the Advanced Placement Examination prepared by the College Board.
Face to Face Online Course in real time, taught by a state certified Teacher of English.
Teacher for the course has been audited by College Board to teach AP English Language and Composition.
IOE is Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools accredited.
- Free online orientation introduces tools of 21st Century online platform to all enrolled students before course begins
- Via online platform, teacher participates in Back to School Night to provide course overview to parents
- Course is integrated into district's bell schedule
- Every lesson is recorded and provided to students as a study artifact
- Online gradebook allows students and parents to track academic progress
- 24 hour tech support included
- Course is accessible anywhere with Internet connectivity: school computer labs, student home, and libraries